The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Tree Frogs Tree frogs of all kinds should be discussed here.

Old 5th August 2011   #1
Jenste

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and informationJenste has given consistently good advice and information
Default Whites Tree Frogs (Litoria caerulea)

After my move in a few weeks into our new house, I will be adopting 4 White Tree Frogs (aka. Dumpys and Green Tree Frogs) from a moderator on another amphibian forum I frequent.

Full set up and frogs being driven from New Hampshire down to me in little Rhode Island...for free. The current owner just asked that I keep them all together and not sell them or their set up...wouldn't dream of it! The moderator offered it all for free after seeing my oh,so, frequent postings about my current amphibians. (Three species of clawed frogs and axolotls).

They will be driven down around the last weekend of August - first weekend of September (once we are settled into the new house).

I am so excited! I have been doing LOTS of research on them to make sure I am prepared.

Keep tuned! I will keep this updated with LOTS of pictures of the new arrivals as they settle in.
I have a link to a youtube video of the very same 4 frogs in their current set up
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilesDon?feature=mhum

Jenste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011   #2
The Banana
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: The Banana has given good advice and informationThe Banana has given good advice and information
Default Re: Whites Tree Frogs (Litoria caerulea)

Wow! Such a generous offer!

All the best with them, make sure you do keep us updated.

The Banana is offline   Reply With Quote