Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New grey tree frog morph

Rollkeeg877

Reaction score
So I've been raising Grey tree frogs ever since i was able to talk and I've had a lot but this past summer something new happened. so i was at my workplace and i was washing the windows with a power washer and next thing a little grey tree frog pops out from behind a door like cover on the window so i was like ohhh cool so i brought it home and when i got looking at it i was like this doesn't look like a grey it looks like something else but as i gave it a closer inspection it is a grey but it is a totally different colour its a copper colour with light brown spots on it and no its not a spring peeper i know what those look like lol but this guy has to be last years hatch so he is a little bigger but not full grown. I've had him since august and we only have two types of tree frogs in Ontario and thats the greys and the spring peepers

FrogEyes

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, Ontario has five treefrogs, only two of which really climb trees much: Hyla versicolor, Hyla chrysoscelis, Pseudacris crucifer, Pseudacris triseriata, and Pseudacris maculata. You could have a chorus frog, but pictures would help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!