The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Other Anurans For the discussion of toad species that don't have their own subtopic.

Old 2nd October 2004   #1
meghan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

If one were to buy baby spring peepers, how much would they pay?

Old 2nd October 2004   #2
joseph

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Well, I wouldn't be able to buy baby spring peepers, and I doubt anyone(except the occasional person who takes a few and tries to rid them cheap) does.

Old 2nd October 2004   #3
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Meghan,
It will depend on what you are willing to pay for them.
Just as a warning, metamorph peepers are very small and will require very small food items like fruit flies so I would suggest that you have the food ready before you get the frogs.

Ed

Old 3rd October 2004   #4
meghan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Yep Mike, I do have spring peepers. I have adults and now babies. A coworker of my aunt's wants to buy 4 babies. Told her I'd just give her 4 but she insists on buying them. I've never seen them for sale, that's why I posted here for an idea of what a price for them would be. I emailed her and told her to stop at a pet store first and get a decent critter keeper container and a container of live flightless fruit flies.

Old 4th October 2004   #5
meghan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

No, I didn't breed them but I had a family picnic a month ago. People were sitting around in lawn chairs and these guys were landing on everyone's legs. I've even had to space mowing out because they're thick in my yard and my kids get so upset.

Tags
pricing

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 6th December 2019, 03:27 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.