The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Tree Frogs Tree frogs of all kinds should be discussed here.

Old 5th June 2008   #1
Nicole
(keechoo)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: keechoo has given good advice and informationkeechoo has given good advice and informationkeechoo has given good advice and information
Default And Breeding Time is Underway!

The Green Tree Frogs are back and taking over the pool again. Actually, we never took off the cover since we’ll be moving soon so they have plenty of stagnant water to lay in. And lay they have been doing. They were out in force all day today so I hobbled over to the pool to watch and listen to them. As long as I stay still they will come extremely close. Last year, I had one that crawled onto me which I thought was very cool. If I’m able to walk tomorrow, I’ll go see how many eggs there actually are. Lighting wasn’t very good today.

Just thought I’d share my observations of the GTF out in their own surroundings.

keechoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeding, time, underway