The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Old 29th November 2019   #1
Kitan

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 1
Rep: Kitan has given good advice and informationKitan has given good advice and information
Default Marimo theft

Does anyone else have an issue with their 'lotl squirreling away marimo Moss balls in their den? I have to take it out daily so it isn't always in darkness! Thinking of getting him a golf ball...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191128_203800.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	56175  

Kitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2019   #2
landonewts

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 7
Comments: 0
Rep: landonewts has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Marimo theft

That’s hilarious, although more work for you. My axolotls haven't seemed to interact much with the moss balls in their tanks, but I just put the two of them into a large shared habitat, into which I am about to introduce a fresh bath of spherical moss. Since both axies already seem happier and more active with company and a larger space, we shall see!

landonewts is offline   Reply With Quote