Blaze

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Blaze
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
before I go completely insane.

I love this little camera, it's wonderful for taking pictures of my horses, but when it comes to the fish and the axolotl, all I get is a yellow blob for Sunny. Thats all, most don't even show any red for his gills.
The tank is clear and so is the glass, I am still and so is Sunny, theres no reflections, plenty of light, I have adjusted possibly EVERY single setting in the camera.

YET IT'S STILL BLURRY

I cannot afford another camera and rather like this one.
can someone please help me =[

I'm not sure if the L100 has this function but my L200 has a scene function (on the dial), you then press the menu button and select close-up.
I hope this helps.

Auto Macro capability (for up to 5 cm proximity)
- The camera incorporates an auto macro and micro modifying function which avoids the need to switch to micro-shooting when in macro mode.
- Auto Macro supports a 5 cm to infinity range in wide mode, and a 50 cm to infinity range in tele mode.
- The camera can express images of small subjects including flowers and insects by super macro 4 cm shooting.

this was on a review for the camera

Ohh,
It has a 80cm shooting, but thats as close as it gets. It's all good if it tells us it does that, but how would be helpfuler. I shall hunt some things down, Thanks ghostsaw =]

I shall try that one madeve =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back