Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Why isn't anybody posting on this sub-forum anymore?

C

Cliygh and Mia

There are only five posts, and one is a read before you post thing. But everyone posts on the tiger salamander portion or the axolotl part of the forum. I feel like this is turning into the budgett's frog portion of frog forum :lame:

sde

Reaction score
Rhyacotriton are not very common, I have only heard of one person who keeps a Rhyacotriton species in captivity, and not very many people have had experiences in the wild either. They are very, very interesting animals, and would make for great discussion, but just not a lot of people have any experiences with them. I was lucky enough to find some in the fall of 2013, and it was fantastic. They are small little guys, but are quite noticeable in my experiance. They are very unique, and there is just something about them that is obviously different than other salamanders.....they live in streams, are small, smooth skinned, and have very cute faces xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!