Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Issue with profile page and avatar.

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the likes given/received display has disappeared from their profile page or is it just me. There doesn't seem to be any way of seeing who liked my posts anymore as the link from my notifications isn't working either?

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed it because it's part of an obsolete addon for the forum. I've included facebook like and share prominently in each post now instead.

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough I guess, but as far as I can tell it means people like me, who aren't on facebook can't find out who's liked their posts or threads?

Bellabelloo

Julia
Staff member
Reaction score
Just playing with your like button and it shows my Facebook profile pic. Clicking the picture takes me to my Facebook page.I currently really don't like the new tweaking, but then I don't like change.Hopefully in time I'll get used to it .

Last edited:

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I've given it some thought and I am going to re-enable the old like system and make the facebook just a share button. Screw facebook.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!