A few shots of my kids tiger

Thrillbilly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was practicing shooting my boys tiger earlier tonight. Never really shot any salamanders before but looking at these; I am going to have to think about different lighting. Wish I could upload the originals but the files are quite large. I will also have to think about a different setting. I used spare tupperware, however, with the high sides it made getting the angles I wanted very difficult. Anyway I hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• D71_0976.jpg
    D71_0976.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 385
  • D71_0971.jpg
    D71_0971.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 325
  • D71_0979-2.jpg
    D71_0979-2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 328
I know what you mean about using Tupperware tubs, I've just been trying to get some shots of my baby fire bellies in one, not easy at all!

Great pictures! Nice tigers as well :happy:. -Seth

I know what you mean about using Tupperware tubs, I've just been trying to get some shots of my baby fire bellies in one, not easy at all!

It is funny, it is almost more simple getting insect macros ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back