Regestration trouble: email hasn't come yet, very fustrated/confused

J

jennifer

I'm new here, and I'm sorry but this was one of the only places to post this since i am not a member yet. Yesterday i regestered here and it told me that it would send me an email telling me what my 'key' thing is so i could finish off my regestration and have an account here. But for some reason, it hasn't come yet. I read the help/ instructions area of your forum, but it doesn't seem to be of any help. Does anyone know how long it takes for the email to get to your inbox? it's been a day so far for me and still nothing has come. I also tried getting them to send me the 'key' thing again, but still, nothing. I am very confused, and don't know what i could of done wrong. I tried regestering again with the same information, accept with a different password, and it said that the username(which was the same as i put before)was already used by a nother member. Doesn't that mean i am a member, even though i haven't gotten the email? This is driving me crazy because i just don't know what the problem is(it's probably something really stupid that i didn't do). Can anyone help me please? i usually don't ask for help bbut i didn't know what else to do.it would be extreamly apreaciated, thanks.

(Message approved by jennewt)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back