Tweak's fat face

M

mik

Ok I finally got Tweak to a vet who treats "exotic's" and asked him to take a look at Tweak's flabby lower jaw and constant smile.

The good news he is perfectly heathy but has been pronounced officially ugly with a double chin.

I learned that if it had been oedema than the flabbiness would have extended all the way down his abdomen to his rear legs. Plus I got to listen to his heart for a few secs from the Doppler machine. Amazing!

Well, you know how some people have bad neck-flab and it looks like they have no chin? lol

does he eat ok?? like do worms try and wriggle out his mouth when he is eating them??? Cause if i was a worm i would!!!!

lol, Mary no strangely enough he has no problems eating whatsoever...and he has an excellent appetite too.

I think when he gulps at them they end up in his stomach not his mouth. It's fun to watch because he launches himself at the target and ends up having to float back down to the gravel several inches away from where he started.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back