White worms?

E

erik

I went to my usual aquarium supply store and got some black worms, but this time there were some wierd looking white womry thing in there too. Only 3-4, I picked them out because they confused me and I don't like being confused. It was as large as a black worm, and was white and was flat. It had a head that I could see, and also had like 2 rows of dots along the inside of it.

any ideas what it is

I find lots of other worms mixed in with live blackworms. Some of them are flatworms (like leeches). They are not harmful. The ones you saw could have been flatworms or some other kind of aquatic worm.

super, I removed them all before feeding just incase. Thanks for teh quick repsonse. As always this forum rules. I have a feeling they were some sort of flatworm or something, but they looked a little too complex to be basic flatworms. I don't remember much from my old bio class, so who knows.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back