picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

I hope you all enjoyed!

-jbherpin-

Those plants grow OK for you? I've pretty much given up on live plants in my terrestrial tanks. (The issue is light.)

AW: Here are some of my favorite tank pics

Hello otterwoman,

since several years i have good experiences with:
deadnettle (Lamium sp.)
privet (Ligustrus sp.)
and Ficus pumilio (no engl. name available)
at illumitation with normal T8 fluorescent tubes.
They survive also in the winter at 5-6°C.

greetings Ingo V.

Hey Ingo,

Nice vivs! Some common English names for Ficus pumilio are "Creeping or Trailing Fig." Just in case that information ever becomes useful. :D

AW: Re: Here are some of my favorite tank pics

...if I can notice it to me...;)

Hey Ingo,

Nice vivs! Some common English names for Ficus pumilio are "Creeping or Trailing Fig." Just in case that information ever becomes useful. :D

In my terrariums, I use moss I find in shady spots, so I know they can survive in shade, and clubmoss. Many Clubmosses are really beautiful and survive shade and high moisture.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back