Who keeps other animals? :)

August Wilhelm

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
What other animals do you Caudata nerds also keep?
I keep
Paroedura picta,
Paroedura stumpffi
Nephrurus milii
Lamprolepis smaragdina
Xenotoca barborica "San Marcos"

And many insects :) :ufo:

I have seen Ozzie!! He is adorable! Seems a little high maintenance though!

A kingsnake and a yellow bellied slider.

I like my variety, so i have a parakeet, two horses, a dog, two aquatic turtles, a bearded dragon and a cat~ I don't have an axie yet, i'm still lookin for a way to get one in northern NC...

I have four cats and numerous fishies. 3 male bettas, a 10g sorority tank with three girls, a golden chinese algae eater and a cory cat, as well as a 20g tropical that has a pair of gourami, some tetras, barbs, a dojo loach., and a clown pleco. DOn't have any axies yet but I am getting a pair tomorrow.

I keep a nice variety of amphibians and reptiles. I also keep a few fish.
No mammals for me right now, but my wife has a dog and my daughter has a cat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back