Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

More of my beautiful pair!!!

Reaction score
Check out axles gills they are growing fast ! yay~

Attachments

• axle cute 01.jpg
    axle cute 01.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 473
  • axle cute 02.jpg
    axle cute 02.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 383
  • axle gills 01.jpg
    axle gills 01.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 344
  • close up 01.jpg
    close up 01.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 372
  • cute oro 01.jpg
    cute oro 01.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 348
  • making a circle.jpg
    making a circle.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 321
  • oro and axle cute 01 main pic.jpg
    oro and axle cute 01 main pic.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 404
  • oro cute 02.jpg
    oro cute 02.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 351

Kerry1968

Reaction score
I can't get over the colour of the light axie, it's so unusual.t hey make a lovely contrasting pair, thank you for sharing.

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I thought that Oros colour was pretty but thought others would probably think him drab. Good to know he's appreciated!
Yeah I really need to have my photographer friend 'over for dinner make sure you bring your camera' ;) my camera sucks! Also, waiting for some mail-ordered plants and blue lights - watch this space!

Thanks for your comments! Can't wait to get more but forcing myself to hold out for something special or there will be no room left when one does come along! :(

Reaction score
My partner is a geologist, he found this big rock and sliced it, that was the result, gorgeous huh? Do you want me to ask him if he has more?? Cos our spare room is full of gorgeous stuff like that. (Actually, I should inspect those better any way! :O)
I forced him to read the 'do's-and-don'ts' of rocks in aquariums. He assures me that they're all safe. Although we did at first have shells in there but they're long gone now. Live and learn.

Reaction score
Err...apparently I underestimated how attached to his rocks he is. He just about choked on his toast when I asked him how much a rock like this is worth..... I'm now a little worried because he keeps bringing rocks home.... and now apparently we can't sell them :/
News to me.
I'm gonna have to work on this and get back to you.
Thanks tho! and sorry!

I was allowed to put more in ours tho! Now I've got the real pilbarra/desert theme starting to happen like I envisaged to begin with. Just waiting for a few more plants til I take more pics. . . Cuter every day!

zanesmumma

Reaction score
oh lol that's ok. my partner works in a gold mine and he brought me home some "special" rocks today, if you know what i mean!! They look great in my tank. Will post more pics soon :D

Reaction score
ha ha. no i don't know what you mean *poker face* ;)

That'd be great to see pics. I'm enjoying my tanks evolution. I'm glad I didn't just race out and buy all this crazy stuff straight away. Now it's gonna be a bit more thought out ...

tonimeloni

Reaction score
i love the colour of the lighter axolotl its a very interesting colour i have never seen an axie like this before!

:ufo:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!