The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: European Union (including UK) For users who live in European Union Countries. Please note that you do not have to send outside your country (this may be illegal any how).

Old 19th February 2012   #1
Mikayu

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Mikayu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Selling wild type axolotl, 1 years old, maybe male, Sweden

Heloo, I live in seden and one of my axelots gets bullied, looking for buyer, hes fully froen, as far as i can see, i live in karlskoga pm me please, i refer to sell to someone from karlskoga/örebro/degerfors, best regards marie ps this has started a week ago, i seperated em, but when returning to his tank it all restart, other 2 are a couple, have mated and had babies earlier, i assum its some against him¨they started dancing and keeps biting poor axel, i want the best för my lotl so i rather sell him then have him be scared and keep hiding daily, barelt eats

best regards
marie

Mikayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012   #2
Mikayu

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Mikayu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling wilf type axolotl, 1 years old, forum says male but im not sure

petowner cant take him has no room, is there no one who wants him?

Mikayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012   #3
Jennewt
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11
Default Re: Selling wilf type axolotl, 1 years old, forum says male but im not sure

Hi, our forum rules for advertizements require that you give a price. Thank you.

It sounds like you need to keep this axolotl separate from the others until you find him a home.