Why does my ice cream have a face?

strawberrie

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't named the little guy yet because I'm going to get a second one and have them match names, if I get a leucistic he'll be Macaroon and if I get a darker colored one his name will be Lemon. :)

(I don't actually know it's gender yet, it's only 3 months old or so but it's already almost 7 inches long! That little cup is next to my bed, and when I go to sleep he crawls into there and curls up next to me. The black wire is a temperature probe. My friends have been calling him Cuppy, so until I get my second one that's his name lol)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back