The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

Old 25th January 2004   #1
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

The Photo Gallery now has a sister topic called "Photo Technique". I look forward to seeing lots of new discussions!

Old 26th January 2004   #2
Tim Johnson
(TJ)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: TJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTJ is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Very pleased with the new topic Click the image to open in full size. Would I be right to assume this is to incorporate discussion of "photo equipment" or might you be planning a new one on that?

Also, is it at all possible for you to tweak the software so that it would automatically downsize any oversized pic to the maximum allowable size?

TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2004   #3
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Tim,

Yes, photo equipment is fine for that topic too.

I will see what I can do about automatic resizing for uploaded photos.

Tags
gallery, photo, technique

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 9th December 2019, 08:56 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.