Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

5 eggs to give away in Sydney

meerkat

Reaction score
Hi,

I have 29 one month old axies that I am raising and have found in the tank a further 5 eggs that look about 2 weeks old. They are starting to twitch, so shouldn't be too long. As I am already raising babies I am reluctant to start over again. The mother is black and the father is black eyed white (sorry for the lack of technical terms). I am in Sydney, so if you want them, please let me know.

iSuzie

Reaction score
if ur willing to post id love them!! id be able to pay for express postage for them ....

meerkat

Reaction score
I am happy to post them, however I feel guilty that you would pay for postage for only 5 eggs. Seems very expensive for so little return. It is up to you though. I will give preference to Sydney siders that can pick up, if no one comes forward I will send them. I will need to do it by the weekend as they are close to hatching.

iSuzie

Reaction score
im in vic, and i dont mind paying for the postage. iv been looking for eggs for ages xD im tryign to breeding my axies at the moment but no such luck lol i dont think my males ready just yet =/ so thats why i been looking xD

oroxine

Reaction score
If you keep any of them until adulthood i'd love to take one off your hands! I have 3 adults at the moment and I dont have a tank to keep a baby seperate in!

And i'm located in Sydney (caringbah/south sydney/ the shire to be exact!) so i'll be able to pick it up!

meerkat

Reaction score
Hi,

For sure! I will be looking for homes for these babies in about 2 months. I have just posted some photos of the color types I have, so let me know if you have a preference.

meerkat

Reaction score
All the eggs have now hatched and they are eating bbs really well. On the same day these babies hatched, my other female laid about 200 eggs, so I will raise them all.

Thanks for the offers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!