Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Pest Control and Axies

Hynesy

Reaction score
Hi All, :)

Our place is being sprayed for pests in a week, can anyone provide me with any information as to the general safety of pest control with axis?

Cheers,
Hynesy

Zidartha

Reaction score
You don't want any pesticides to get in the tank. So seal up the tanks and take the Axies on a vacay with you. Keep tank running to keep it cycled and do a major (70%) water change when you get back.

wendaustin

Reaction score
Hi All, :)

Our place is being sprayed for pests in a week, can anyone provide me with any information as to the general safety of pest control with axis?

Cheers,
Hynesy

First of all, you should check whether the tank lid is properly closed or you can also move that to any temporary place where it won't get in contact with the pesticides. Second of all, using natural pesticides instead of chemicals is always a better option and health friendly off course. So I would recommend you to get quotes from any organic pest controlling firm like the ny pest control for the next time you have pest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!