How do you guys get such good pics?

pars

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do you guys get such high quality pics from behind glass?

I think it really just depends on the camera. I attached two pics so you could see the difference. The first is my best picture taken with an iPhone 5 camera, and the second is one of my best taken with an iPhone 7+ camera.

Attachments

• IMG_2785.JPG
    IMG_2785.JPG
    683.1 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_4069.jpg
    IMG_4069.jpg
    848.6 KB · Views: 423
My phone sucks usually but thank Christ for crystal clear water
1da8ec466ec0f5656936a1f4c91fab07.jpg
2c0db9dfc8db746cf451e93c14425926.jpg
c64aeae09c307df86d85d8ef882c7bcb.jpg
c637ad15c9f1db1c0ad132f3a741bf90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Newer android or iPhone models have great cameras and catch axies well. I usually use my DSLR because I have an older samsung and the camera isn't great. Play around with the different modes if you have them (such as macro).
Also make sure you have a light on the tank, the lens will focus better :)

I find that if you put your phone right up to the glass, you don’t get the reflection.... worth a try for you maybe?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back