The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Old 7th August 2006   #1
clare

Gallery Images:
Comments:

another quick question, been after a way to cool my tank, figure a cooler would be the obvious way to keep it constant. seen one that says 'The heat exchanger is made form pure titanium, making it suitable for marine and freshwater setups'....would that be suitable for my axie tank then?

Old 8th August 2006   #2
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Can you give the brand name of the product, or a picture? There are some low-tech approaches to cooling tanks by a few degrees outlined in these FAQ:
http://www.caudata.org/cc/faq/FAQhou.shtml

Tags
cooler

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 28th January 2020, 04:10 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.