The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Old 4th August 2006   #1
joan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

For any of those Michiganders (I know there are a few of you here!), or anyone in the general area: This weekend is Binder Park Zoo's Reptile Weekend, sponsored by Michigan Society of Herpetologists in Battle Creek. For any budding herpetologist, or general herp fan, it will be a fantastic time. You have my personal guarantee that there will be at least 3 anacondas (one of them mine!), 3 of the worlds biggest species of snakes (Green anacondas, burmese pythons, and reticulated pythons), large lizards you rarely see, like tegus, rhinocerous iguanas, blue tongued skinks, and probably a sulcata tortoise and a large alligator snapping turtle. There will also be MANY other animals (including a herd of newts). Come join us!

Old 5th August 2006   #2
albert

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Gyad! Out of all the weeks to go on vacation, why did I choose this week!? Click the image to open in full size. Do you by any chance know of any other upcoming reptile/amphibian shows or events? Thanks!

Old 7th August 2006   #3
joan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

There's an expo in Ionia in September. More info can be found here: http://www.michherp.org/expo.html

Tags
binder, park, reptile, weekend, zoo

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0 (Set)

There are no names to display.