The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 4th September 2007   #1
lisa
(lisalee2)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: lisalee2 has started on the right path
Default 7month old baby axis 4 sale

hi every one, if any one is looking to buy any baby axolotls i have 19 to sell i have wild type and luctistic there all healthy and iv raise them from eggs now there 7months old iv keept them all this time as i like to make sure there healthy, eating well and have there bit and bobs on there body.there 10 each pick up only tho as i dont want the babies geting stressed by currier if any ones intrested let us know. lisa and lee, lincs

lisalee2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7month, axis, baby, sale