Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

HELP! Leopard Frog Strange Behavior!

freeonrocks

Reaction score
I have a leopard frog that appeared to throw up. He than started jumping spastically all over his tank. Now he is lying on top of a rock with his back legs sticking straight out behind him and his mouth slightly open? Is he dead? What is going on?

tipnatee

Reaction score
I think he might be choking , I had leopard frogs once. I lost them to some kind of weird residue , I suspected that thing was on the bucket lid from the place I bought wingless fruit flies from. I think he ate that and then he start to act somewhat weird then he threw up , next day I found him laid flat at the bottom tank dead. I shouldn't put the whole bucket of fruit flies culture in his tank with just poking hole through it, but I didn't know it would have turned out this way. I just wanna give him long term food supply but it didn't work out as i hope . :(:(:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!