Anyone got Red Cherry Shrimp?

Hart

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi,
I'm well aware this isn't right forum but the cross over in knowledge and requirements as well as for food means I think quite a few people would have some going.

I currently have <10 in a separate tank to my Axy but am looking into getting more, I just wondered if anyone would ship EU-UK, or knew of good dealers on the internet. Even better, if anyone has some in Oxfordshire or surrounding counties I could pick them up easily.

Many thanks.

well i think i buy some in italy, do you want the link?

Yeah, thanks.

I'm just pricing all possible suppliers so if you can message me the link I can work out value for money my self. Do they arrive promptly and in good condition?

as for now i don't buy caridina and i don't know if they ship outside italy or if doesn't die during the journey :(

can i post the link here or i use private message? :confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back