Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Howdy

VampireKatFTW

Reaction score
I'm Robert Martinez from Austin Texas, I'm new to Caudata, and amphibians in general, I joined this website because I want to buy an axolotl and I heard this is the best place to get help. I hope that this site proves to be both useful and fun!

lifeguardonduty

Reaction score
Hello Robert,

I am from College Station and a recent graduate. I'm relocating and am looking for someone to purchase my female leucistic axolotl. She is in great health with big fluffy gills and is almost 2 years old. I also have an iceprobe aquarium chiller that is definitely needed for Texas weather. I am just starting on finding a home for her so I have not yet figured out how much she would cost but I would make it fair for an adult axolotl.

I would want to make sure you know your stuff and feel confident in taking care of her.

Let me know if you are still interested and I can start figuring out specifics/send photos and whatnot.

Cheers,

Jordan Groom

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!