The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

Old 27th September 2018   #1
Nickert

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Nickert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 100 Babies!!

Hey all,

My male wild type and female leucistic had around 100 babies and i love them to death! however i haven't the slightest clue what im doing here. Anyone have some tips on how to raise healthy and safely? Also if anyone is interested in getting some of these guys let me know! They are about a week old and half an inch.

Nickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2018   #2
Hayley
(Hayleyy)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Hayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: 100 Babies!!

My suggestion would be to read through a bunch of the topics here in the eggs, larvae and breeding section. You should be able to find everything you need, but if there are specific questions that you can't find an answer to you can ask away. Easier than trying to write everything here now :)
The basic things are daily water changes, temperature and food!

Hayleyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, babies, breeding