The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

Old 7th March 2019   #1
Chili

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chili is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First time Axolotl hatching!

Hi everyone, I'm proud to announce I'm a new axolotl dad after receiving +30 eggs from a breeder. I'm good friends with the breeder and she's taught me everything I need to know as well as making sure I had the right supplies, so I'm very confident! They look like they're going to be very dark melanoids. However is there any tips or advice anyone is willing to give me that they wish they would have known their first time hatching eggs? Also, is there an efficient way to make sure that these little squirts get into the right homes? Lemme know!
P.S. I'm very excited!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190306_185052.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	55137  

Chili is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, axolotl, egg advice, eggs, first time, first time owner, hatchies, hatching eggs