The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 15th November 2013   #1
Hannerr

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Hannerr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello!

My name is Hannah, and I live in Alabama. A person on tumblr directed me here, since I am looking to buy two Axolotls.
I'm still very new to this place, but hopefully I can meet some very wonderful people!
If anyone also knows someone who has a good rep on here for selling Axolotls, please let me know! And it would be a bonus if they had decent prices...Since I'm also going to have to buy the tank, their food, and so on for them. Please send a message if you know of any, and thank you!

Hannerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2013   #2
Jan
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJan is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Hello!

Hi Hannah and welcome to the forum. As someone new to the forum and axolotls, you will appreciate having these articles from our Caudata Culture site to read:

Caudata Culture Axolotl Articles

Check the For Sale sub-forum frequently.

Jan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotls for sale, hannerr