Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Looking to buy an axolotl- in Texas

slynnxx

Reaction score
I'm in Texas and am looking to buy an axolotl. Not wanting a small 2-3 inch baby is what is keeping me from buying from the bigger online breeders. I'm wondering if anyone is selling sub-adult/ adult sized? Preferably a dirty/ speckled leucistic but will look at everything. Thank you!

Eternie

Reaction score
Hello There! I am so happy to welcome you to the wonderful world of Axolotls! :)
Here is the link to different animals for sale on Caudata, the majority are Axolotls, and most of the breeders on this website know what they are doing, and are very reputable.

For Sale, Give-Away or Trade - FS: USA at Caudata.org Newt and Salamander Portal

If you need anything feel free to ask me, particularly if this is your first Axolotl about care, tank setups, and filtration as these creatures are very fragile and particular.

Have fun and good luck! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!