Shropshire M. alpestris

will_j

Salamandra Enthusiast
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Display Name
William Jones
Does anyone have a copy of this paper, I want to go and find them for myself (not to collect) to photograph.

Bell, B.D. and Bell, A.P., 1995, Distribution of the introduced Alpine newt Triturus alpestris and of native Triturus species in north Shropshire,
England, Australian Journal of Ecology, , , 20(3), 367-375

thanks,
Will

I have this now. PM me with your email address, and I'll send it to you.

Odd journal for the content. Will did you get my PM regarding your article?

thanks for those who replied, i now have the information, i hope to do a mini survey of the population 20 years after the last survey this year, the results will be interesting!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back