Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

IAD 2004 : Neurergus captive care

H

henk

For IAD 2004 I will try to bring an interesting lecture on captive care and husbandry of Neurergus species. this will mainly focus hard on N. strauchi strauchii and on Neurergus crocatus.
You can find details on IAD 2004 (where D. Bartlett will also talk on Peruvian amphibians) on the next website http://www.intlamphibday.org/IAD2001.asp

Feel free to say hello out there if you attend it

M

mark

Sounds good shame i can't go though
sad.gif

J

jennifer

Henk, that's great news for the salamander people thinking about going to IAD! Maybe after the talk, I can persuade you to write down some of the information for a caresheet for N. strauchii
wink.gif

J

jennifer

I'm trying to find a way to get there, but logistics are still a problem. (Mainly the logistics of escaping home and family responsibilities!)

H

henk

Hai Ed & Jennifer : I have an article ready on captive care in N. crocatus, but I wanna wait until after IAD to publish it, otherwise I don't have anything new to say...

I am currently scanning some shots on Rhyacotriton for an article on them

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!