GFP Melanoid local for Father

SethTheMuffin

Reaction score
Country
Undeclared (Forum rules require a Nationality)
Hey everyone!

My GFP Leucistic female started laying eggs everywhere. I've been dabbling with the idea of seeing if i can hatch eggs since i got the axolotls, but i mainly want to see if i can breed a Chimera.

Does anyone have a Male GFP Melanoid who's ready to be a father local to the Washington, Kirkland area?

I will literally take care of the eggs until juvenile and will / can give to the Father's owner for free (so person can either sell or give away) ; the main part is that i would like to -in the end- have a GFP Chimera.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back