Literature on N. viridescens

K

kamil

Hello all,

I want to ask you for any piece of literature on notophtalmus you got - means I would be glad if you could send it to me via email. :)
All I can get here are short articles in books, but I'd like to get deeper and more information on them ;-)

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Kamil,
I sent you an email, just wanted to make sure you knew it was there, so it doesn't end up lost in your email's junk folder.
Kyle

Hello Kamil
I am very familiar with Notophtalmus. I have raise and breed them for years. If you need any advice on them just send me a e mail.
Best wishes

Hello Alberto,

I'm glad to hear that you never needed any literature or advice on them. I think I could keep and breed them without that too. But I want to learn more about them than temperatures needed and how long the hibernation has to be. Kinda scientific interest...

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Hello Kamil
Yes I have read for years all that I can about them. I simply was trying to help you if you need help fast. For a example they do not need to hibernate to breed. There is plenty of scientific information about then in the inter net.
Good luck and best wishes.

Hello Alberto,

thank you for that ;-) But I knew all that already - now I intended to know more ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back