The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

Old 22nd April 2019   #1
porphyriticus

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: porphyriticus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't scroll down in threads?

Hey everyone, I just made an account yesterday. I'm pretty sure made an account years ago (2015 I think) but I never posted and can't remember my username or password, so here I am now.

Problem is, I can't scroll down at all in most threads. I can usually see part of the first post, and navigate between pages on longer threads, but I can only see the first post of each page which is frustrating to say the least.

Anyone else having this problem?

porphyriticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2019   #2
Hayley
(Hayleyy)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: Hayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Can't scroll down in threads?

Not sure if it's the same cause but I have that when the page hasn't loaded properly. Check your connection (and try other sites) and reload the page. Usually works for me :/

Hayleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2019   #3
John
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

That’s weird. Never heard of that before. How are you viewing the site?

Old 27th April 2019   #4
porphyriticus

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: porphyriticus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
That’s weird. Never heard of that before. How are you viewing the site?
It ocurred when I was logged in on my laptop, with other sites all working fine.

It seems to have resolved now, I couldn't reply to this thread before.

porphyriticus is offline   Reply With Quote