Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Arnaud from France

arno_fug

Reaction score
Dear all,
I'm Arnaud JAMIN from France, I'm 33. I 'm keeping Urodelas for 10 years now. I'm one of the foundator of the FUG (French Urodela Group) with my great friend Jean Raffaëlli.
I would like to participate now regularly in Caudata forum but it's difficult for me to find a lot of time for that. I spend more much time with my Urodelas than with my computer!

Bellabelloo

Julia
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I say I don't have much time...but I still wander in to see what happening here in the wonderful world of Caudata. ...far too many times !! Enjoy the site. :)

Jennewt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, Arnaud, I am happy to see you here. I have seen some of the breeding work by you and FUG, and I look forward to anything you post!

coendeurloo

Reaction score
Hi Arnaud, we met on the dutch salamander society meeting this year. Nice to see you on this forum too!

Ignatius Pienaa

Reaction score
Hello Arnaud

Nice to meet someone from France on this forum, although at the moment I just have Axolotls. Your work is fascinating! Where are you in France? I live in Nîmes in the south.

Ignatius Pienaar

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!