Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Frog Forum error?

Sith the turtle

Reaction score
I know that this isn't Frog Forum, but since I cannot post on there it is worth stating it here to see if there is a solution to the problem. For about a month I can not view threads or make my own threads on Frog Forum. I can access the main home page, go to the forum, and view the thread lists, but I can not click onto a thread or attempt to make a new one, otherwise I get a database error message. I do not know if this problem is occurring just for me, but I do know when I was not logged in I could see the threads and view them, but since I was not logged in I could not post. Anyone know a solution? Or is it un-fixable? Thanks for viewing

Herpin Man

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing. I have no idea what's wrong. Sometimes it works, and then minutes later, I get the error message.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just performed some work on it and I would appreciate it if you could tell me if the problem is still present please. Feel free to take a screenshot and post it here if it's still showing errors please. I can successfully view and post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!