The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Seth
(sde)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 27
Comments: 14
Rep: sde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Adult Tylototriton yangi

I am selling my proven breeder group of 1.2 Tylototriton yangi. These are the only proven breeder yangi in the US ever, to the internets knowledge. This species is rare in the US already, added to the fact that mine are the only producing adults in the US, and one of only a handful of producing groups in the world, thus the price. Please, serious inquires only, no trades will be considered.

$2,000 OBO
Iíll be shipping these once the summer heat is gone, but would really like to get a buyer lined up now. For more information on these animals feel free to message me or look back on my previous threads/posts about them

Seth
Attached Thumbnails
2F18211F-532C-4F20-9A63-9633124DD06B.jpeg   A45E142F-AA77-4D8D-AE16-9BC467681516.jpeg