The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Marino1310

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Marino1310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 4" Axolotls for sale! Lucy's, melanoids, Wilds, and more! Melbourne Florida, will ship

I have about 100 Axolotls that need to be moved fast! They were bred using axolotls from 2 different breeders so I know they arent inbred. They are currently eating both frozen and pellet food so feeding is easy.

I'm selling Lucy's for 25, melanoids for 25, and wilds for 20, I will discount purchases of multiples. Heres an album of pics (sorry for the dirty tank, this is just before a water change and right after feeding so they kicked all the debris up when the light came on) : http://imgur.com/gallery/v4zWO8N

The last picture is of the parents :) you can contact me here with a PM or text me at 856 649 4396

Marino1310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Papa Joe

Nationality:
Rep: Papa Joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 4" Axolotls for sale! Lucy's, melanoids, Wilds, and more! Melbourne Florida, will ship

What is the shipping cost to S.C.,zip 29909? thanks

Papa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Marino1310

Nationality:
Rep: Marino1310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 4" Axolotls for sale! Lucy's, melanoids, Wilds, and more! Melbourne Florida, will ship

$15 for shipping anywhere in US except cali and NJ

Marino1310 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotls for sale, juvaniles, leucisitc axolotl, melanoid axolotl, wild type axolotl