Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Caudata.org 2008 Calendar Photo Competition

monomike

Reaction score
Problems with sending photos, I sent a shot of my beautiful amphiuma months ago and it's not in the gallery either. Guess I messed up... Bummer. Good luck judging, I'm excited to see the results!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick update – the votes are in and have been counted. There were 6 people on the judging panel and the photos with the highest number of votes will star in this years calendar. The winners will be announced later this week once some decisions about the design are finalized. Hopefully the new calendar will be on sale next week which is a little later than planned but it’s been a busy time for all involved. There’s still plenty of time to get your orders in for Christmas and you’d be crazy not to have one under the tree this year.

Mike! – I have no idea what happened to your amphiuma shot. I remember seeing it but how it got overlooked I don’t know :confused:. Please accept my sincere apologies. We’ll submit it again for next years competition.

Thanks to all who submitted photos, the mods that voted and to John for putting it together.
Mark

t_summ

Site Contributor
Reaction score
How do we order one? I've scoured this thread looking for a way and have not come up with anything. I think it would be beneficial to all if an official ad were posted telling where to order, the price, and estimated time of arrival to the.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The calendar will be available in the Caudata.org store! where caudate fans like us can purchase all manner of items to enhance our lives! I believe they are printed to order and delivery times really depend where in the world you are. It’s a US shop so Americans get the fastest service.

Coen – yes, this year only mods voted. Last year a couple of users were asked to vote because few mods were around at the time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!