Greeting From Dr. Unimportant.

wespastor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi.
Been a long time lurker (not meaning to sound creepy). Tons of good stuff here. Why bother to comment on a good thing already going.
Anyway, I have two incurable diseases the worst of which is MTS. Oh wow. the tanks spread like butter. Yaa blink and there's another tank in the corner. I think they're related to rabbits. I have down sized considerably lately and gave my extra tanks up for adoption.

Currently, I have three tanks:
a 10G with a bunch of extra plants and a few Khuli's.
a 29G with scuds and more plants.
and finally, a 75G Amazonian biotope heavily rooted with a RBP, Neon tetras, Cory's and and Oto. Yes, they there are riots in the hood there.

Planning an Axi in a 75G biotope.

Give peace a chance,
I bid you all grace and peace,
Dr. Wes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back