The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Book Reviews Post information about books and articles you have read.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th July 2010   #1
Ken Worthington

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ken Worthington has given consistently excellent advice and informationKen Worthington has given consistently excellent advice and informationKen Worthington has given consistently excellent advice and informationKen Worthington has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default To the Zoo in a Plastic Box

Hi, I came across this recommendation via a Frank Indiviglo article; Collecting Live Food for Reptiles and Amphibians: an Entomologist’s Technique | That Reptile Blog

"To the Zoo in a Plastic Box (Newmark, 1965; Random House). A hilarious and informative account of two brothers’ adventures collecting insects and herps for the London Zoo, the book is a true gem…please read it if possible."

Has anyone read this book? It sounds great....

(Note to self....dig out my old copy of "My family and other animals" Gerald Durrell)

Ken Worthington is offline   Reply With Quote