Lady Aquarius (Bette)

neocup

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh My GOSH!

I ordered Axolotl Eggs from this wonderful woman, and she actually shipped them to me in record time! :happy: It was very close to the end of our school year, and so I hesitated in ordering them, as I knew this class would not get to see the whole process. But I figured I needed the learning curve, and affordable Axolotl eggs don't come around every day! Complete and Incomplete Metamorphosis are Targeted Areas in 5th Grade Science and Testable Items on the 5th grade SCIENCE exam:confused:! We had discussed Axolotls all year, in comparison to the pet Tiger Salamander which we have in our classroom. We You-Tubed them, researched them, I did everything but BUY one...but it wasn't that I didn't try to buy one, they are unavailable commercially here in North Texas. Once ordered, the children LOVED the package arrival, and marveled at the beautiful marble-like globes with swimming babies inside! When they began to hatch, the children watched in awe!:rolleyes: Today, I have 36 babies, all in separate containers, and Lady Aquarius (Bette) has emailed me with care and feeding tips, even putting me in touch with food sources and temperature information... and she has been right there with me through the entire process! I feel so fortunate to have run into Lady Aquarius (Bette) and want to say THANK YOU! to Bette and Caudata.org for this wonderful experience! ;)

Thank you neocup! It's always great to meet others who share your appreciation and excitement about something! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your axie babies! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any future questions :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back