Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Sluggish axie & Slight behavior change

AxieTails

Reaction score
My axie has seemed unusually sluggish/inactive, i noticed when i woke up, so it hasn't been long, but i wanted to make a post about because im feeling concerned. My axie, Neo, is normally very active, but today she spent the whole day in one of her hiding places. Her lights have never been changed, so i dont think its a lighting issue. Only when i put my hand in there (i move her out of the tank when changing her water so i dont bump her around, because movement makes her skiddish) did she start moving, and she seemed awfully slow for her.
Any ideas or answers would be GREATLY appreciated, feel free to ask me any questions you need to.

AxieTails

Reaction score
EDIT: i have tried using a large fan in front of the tank to liwer it's tempature, somebody suggested the temp was too high. She will move now, but still very slow for her.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!