Has anyone tried NTLabs Artemia Revolution?

elim

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys :happy:

Just wondering if anyone here has used NTLabs Artemia Revolution before and found it to be successful?

I'm having trouble with separating all of the shells from the brine shrimp with regular eggs, so I thought using these decapsulated ones would be a good alternative. However, the only review I can find about it is negative, so I'd like to get some more opinions before I fork out another $30. I'm going to have a lot of hungry mouths to feed soon, so I'm a little stressed. :eek:

I used them a lot when I was raising small batches of axolotls. With larger batches they work out too expensive compared to normal eggs, they are less hassle as empty cases dont mess up the tank and they have a good hatch rate. You can buy shrimp hatcheries which remove the shells if that is all you are worried about.

Thanks for the info :happy:
The only hatchery that I could find that separates the shells is American. It's a dish, and the bbs gather in the middle, but I can only find the normal bottle shaped ones in Australia.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back