The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

Old 29th January 2019   #1
secondriley

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: secondriley is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Plants and decor

What type of plants do you guys have in your tanks and decor? I have a 40 gallon with 3 hides and a few small plays but it looks very empty and im trying to get some ideas on what i should add to it. So if anyone has some good ideas let me know! :)

secondriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019   #2
ArwenX7

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: ArwenX7 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Plants and decor

Java fern, java moss and marimo moss balls are in mine. Stevie seems to love hanging out in the ferns and can frequently be seen nosing a boss ball around.

ArwenX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019   #3
Hayley
(Hayleyy)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: Hayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Plants and decor

I have java fern, a marimo ball and a fontinalis ball at the moment. I have had hairgrass, anubis and banana lillies in the past as well.

Hayleyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decor, ideas, plants