Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Grand old lady

richard kingham

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Earlier this year l lost my female Paramesotriton caudopunctatus. l had her for almost

twenty two years. l obtained her as part of a group,all females,along with some what was to later become Pachytriton C and now Paramesotriton ermizhaoi. l managed to get a male Paramesotriton caudopunctatus many years later,but he also died earlier this year,both had been off their food for some time.

Molch

Reaction score
shucks, my sympathies. May she paddle happily in newt heaven, if there is such a thing...

richard kingham

Reaction score
Sorry friends but my computer skills are none too good, so what follows here should be part of my main thread. l continue. The newts l mention above Paramesotriton caudopunctatus would even take food [worms] from my fingers. lt's always sad when you lose an animal/pet,but this old lady l had for such a long time. lt just goes to show longevity in amphibians and when you think from such a tiny egg. l miss them both.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!