The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) A dedicated topic for those seeking help with Axolotls, showing off your photos, or just to talk about them.

Old 14th December 2012   #1
fishcakey

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: fishcakey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Animal Planet Show

I just came across this show (I'm not sure if this has been posted about I searched) but they have a buch of axolotls on gravel!! Why do researchers think this is ok?! I want to email Animal Planet and tell them they're messed up!

fishcakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012   #2
Elena
(esn)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: esn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgesn is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Animal Planet Show

What show? You don't have to ethically care for animals to get on TV, or Animal Planet. TV stations also don't like to listen, especially if it's popular.

esn is offline   Reply With Quote