Need help with Atman AT-3338

NexSocius

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Nex Socius
I have just got my hands on a second hand Atman AT-3338 canister filter. I need new tubing and filter pads, but I’m having trouble finding anything online around which filters are compatible. I understand that Atman was later re-branded AquaOne, but I have no idea on sizing.
Can anyone help?

I'm not familiar with the model but most fish stores will have different sized tubing that they can cut to the length you want, just take the nozzle from the attachments so they can see what size you need.
I buy filter media pads by the sheets and cut them to the size I need. Small family owned stores usually will have them cheapest compared to somewhere like petbarn so it's worth checking that out first.
Hope that's actually helpful for you haha :)

Lol you’re always helpful ��

My fave aquarium has recently rebranded (now Bespoke in Blacktown) and they no longer sell parts or the sheets that I want :/ Sadly it’s time to find a new “ol’ faithful” store

There's a place on Queen st, St Marys if that isn't too far for you. It's called Oceanarium aquarium. They usually have filter sheets and media for good prices. If I think of any more closer to blacktown I'll let you know!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back